Black Edition is a line created for lovers of classic black and shiny chrome. There are those who have blood in their veins 24 hours a day and there are more than enough of them, and the graphics on the cocktail package perfectly reflect their lifestyle. So, BLACK EDITION is made for you.
A protein cocktail with a natural flavour
Natural Eat&Fit Protein is a valuable and low-calorie fuel for your body for every challenging day. You can mix it with milk or water to create a delicious cocktail. You can add it to fit dishes: pancakes, oat biscuits, pudding or even ice cream, giving your food new expression and taste.
The largest portion of valuable protein
Protein plays a very important role in the diet of people who are losing weight and training: it increases the metabolism and gives a feeling of satiety for longer. For our cocktail we used whey protein isolate, which contains as much as 91% protein in dry matter and is its most valued source. What's more, unlike the protein provided in food, it contains a minimum amount of fat and is easily assimilated without causing digestive tract ailments.
Only natural ingredients
At Eco&Fit, we make sure that your quest for a sleek body and great mood is safe and healthy. That's why we have put the best and most valuable ingredients in a cocktail package:
- whey protein isolate, i.e. the best-absorbable and most valuable source of protein
- Criollo cocoa from raw cocoa beans that have not been heat-treated, allowing them to retain their most valuable properties>
- unrefined sea salt, which is rich in magnesium, lithium, selenium, zinc and iodine
- xylitol, the healthiest and least calorific equivalent of beet sugar
- steviol glycosides, the best substitute for sucrose with hypoglycemic, immunosuppressive and anti-inflammatory effects
A natural-flavoured cocktail is the ideal base for your favourite post-workout drink: you can add fruit or seeds to it and enjoy your favourite taste of the drink. You can also add it to many dishes, enhancing their nutritional value: soup-cream, porridge, pancakes or even ground cauliflower.
whey protein isolate - from milk
Nutrition in 1 portion (30g)
Energy value - 457kj / 109kcal
Fat - 0.21 g
(including saturated background acids - 0.04 g)
Carbohydrates - 0.30 g
(including sugars - 0.30 g)
Protein - 27.30 g
Salt - 0.05 g
Net weight 480 grams - 16 portions.